Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Are prostitutes and the NAALCP now considered interchangable? Part 2

If some of you think I'm off base in my belief that the NAALCP ceased being a civil rights organization a long time ago, let me ask you this question. "What is the expertise of the NAACLP on the issue of Gobal Warming"? If you all are scratching your heads collectively and are saying to yourselves "nothing", you all are correct. I've said before that the NAALCP Is a hack organization. Last year, the NAALCP took up the issue of "Climate Change". So did they do it, because they believe the weather is racist? They did it, because the issue of man made Global Warming is a liberal cause mainly trumpeted by the Democratic Party. It has nothing to do with blacks, their advancement or decline. Some of you may remember this incident last year, this is the video of Senator Barbara Boxer using the NAALCP's "Climate Change" study as a tool in order to try and race pander to the National Black Chamber of Commerce CEO Harry Alford. She failed miserably at it.



I still can't for the life of me figure out why a seating United States Senator would use a Global Warming study by an organization that doesn't have any first hand expertise in the subject matter. Wait a minute,I did say why, never mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sojournerlove said...

I don't identify myself as a feminist or minority. I know I am a woman of color but I don't like any of these groups due to the taint of liberalism.

I don't need consciousness raising sounds like re-education if you ask me. I notice that these victim groups distort history instead of giving a full account of the events and culture during those time periods.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous allyHM said...

Morgan Freeman has something to say about all of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

So simple, and yet so profound. And so many people Just. Don't. Get it.

12:35 AM  
Blogger conservative brother said...

AllyHM "Morgan Freeman has something to say about all of this:"

I just watched the video. Thanks for posting it. Morgan Freeman is AWESOME!!!!! I will do a story on that video sometime next week.He flat out embarrassed Mike Wallace. That is what happens when common sense meets liberalism. Liberalism loses every time.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home