Sunday, July 25, 2010

She claims not to be the "white man's bitch", so who's bitch is Ieshuh Griffin?



To my female readers, there is a perfectly logically explanation behind my headline. Unfortunately, I can't explain the logic behind Ms Ieshuh Griffin's campaign slogan. Ms. Griffin is a young black female  who is running as an independent for the Wisconsin State Senate. Ms. Griffin's campaign slogan just happens to be "NOT the whiteman's bitch". I guess this can be described as " when ghetto met politics". So much for a post racial America under Barack Obama. I'm going to go out on a limb and claim that Ms. Ieshuh Griffin isn't a conservative. So with that being said, I will also claim that this is another example of a black liberal having an oversensitive mental hangup on the issue of race. This story isn't even one week removed from the other race based story in which the black liberals of the NAALCP passed a resolution to try and single out the tea party movement. Because of the NAALCP's actions, Andrew Breitbart retaliated by making an issue of Ms. Shirley Sherrod. It has become abundantly clear who the people are in our country who "CAN'T LET GO OF RACE". I'm curious about Ms. Griffin. Since she claims she's "NOT the whiteman's bitch", who's bitch is she then? I wish I could ask her that.

Is she the "black man's bitch"?

the "asian man's bitch"?

the hispanic man's bitch?

the "native American man's bitch"?

the "pacific islander man's bitch"?

or "other man's bitch"?

I'm saying this of course to draw attention to how absolutely ignorant Ms. Griffin is. People who are obsessed with race tend to be some of the dumbest most closed minded ignorant people you can find anywhere. The panel on the Fox News show Red Eye discuss Ms. Griffin's slogan.




Here's Rush Limbaugh speaking about Ms. Griffin's campaign slogan.


If Ms. Griffin is running in a district that is mostly black and thinks like her, she is a shoe in to win. How do you think people like Shelia Jackson Lee, and Cynthia Mc Kenney got elected in the first place?For some reason Ieshuh Griffin actually makes Alvin Green of South Carolina seem legit believe it or not. That isn't saying much I know. File this away as another illustration on who are the people in America who are oversensitive about race. I'll give some of you a hint, it's not conservatives nor the tea party folks. I'm surprised that the left hasn't come out and called the people who don't support Ieshuh Griffin's slogan and are offended by it as being a bunch of racists. Give it time, it's still earlier. 

7 Comments:

Blogger p. anthony allen said...

Ms. Griffins so called "camapign slogan", leaves very little to be desired. Frankly, in MY OPINION it's rather stupid.

Here's Ms. Griffins explaination as told to the The Milwaukee Drum.

CB;"I will also claim that this is another example of a black liberal having an oversensitive mental hangup on the issue of race"

and "It has become abundantly clear who the people are in our country who "CAN'T LET GO OF RACE"
.

NEGRO PUH-LEEEEEZZZZE!!!

Tyrone, 8 out of every 10 essays you've ever posted are about race!!! Out of the 10 stories you have posted on your present home page, "EIGHT" of them are about RACE!!!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger conservative brother said...

P Allen quoting me "CB;"I will also claim that this is another example of a black liberal having an oversensitive mental hangup on the issue of race"
and "It has become abundantly clear who the people are in our country who "CAN'T LET GO OF RACE"."

p allen "NEGRO PUH-LEEEEEZZZZE!!!
Tyrone, 8 out of every 10 essays you've ever posted are about race!!! Out of the 10 stories you have posted on your present home page, "EIGHT" of them are about RACE!!!!"

Wrong allen, 8 out 10 of anything I write is in RESPONSE to so sort of race baiting, pandering hustling or racist atrocity commented by people on your side allen. I only RESPOND TO THE MADNESS I DON'T START IT ALLEN.Thank you. This story is in RESPONSE to Ieshuh Griffin. What I wrote about the NAALCP was in RESPONSE to their resolution. Here is your homework assignment allen, go back through my archives and find a story where I just brought up race for no reason at all and then let me know. Also,I can give a rats behind about Ms. Griffin's explanation, the woman is beyond ignorant.

12:34 PM  
Blogger p. anthony allen said...

Quit with the "conservative turn-about spin" Tyrone. You're just as much a "race baiter" as those you CHOOSE to write about.

Your idea of; "8 out 10 of anything I write is in RESPONSE to so sort of race baiting, etc... IS STILL WRITING ABOUT RACE/RACIAL ISSUES/BLACK vs WHITE, even as a "response."

CB;"go back through my archives and find a story where I just brought up race for no reason at all and then let me know".

Do you think the title of your web-blog (Wake Up Black America) indicates that you're a Sleep Apnea study during a power outage web-log? You're only fooling yourself...

2:27 PM  
Blogger conservative brother said...

P Allen "Quit with the "conservative turn-about spin" Tyrone. You're just as much a "race baiter" as those you CHOOSE to write about."

I see you couldn't provide proof that most if not all of my comments on race have been in response to something a race baiting leftist has said or wrote allen. Deflection doesn't work. When is it going to sink into your skull, I know how you operate/

p allen "Your idea of; "8 out 10 of anything I write is in RESPONSE to so sort of race baiting, etc... IS STILL WRITING ABOUT RACE/RACIAL ISSUES/BLACK vs WHITE, even as a "response."

So I should just be silent and let liberals smear others who don't agree with them as racists? Is that it allen? If that is what you think, you better stop sniffing glue.lol I see you come out against me but never against your fellow liberal hordes who initate the race baiting, pandering, herding comments allen. Why is that? You don't think me or others who have read your comments don't know this? Tell me how the NAALCP resolution against "elements in the tea party" was even remotely validate to blacks in America allen. I want to read this, this should be more then fun.

p allen "Do you think the title of your web-blog (Wake Up Black America) indicates that you're a Sleep Apnea study during a power outage web-log? You're only fooling yourself...

The title is Wake Up Black America for a reason. The title is to counter the racist, race baiting, race pandering self destructive ideology that the left has been spewing in the black community for 40 years. Once again, the blogs was created IN RESPONSE to what liberals and the issue of race. So try again allen.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Sojournerlove said...

She's actually the Democrat Party's b***h. Pretty funny considering that there are a lot of racist white Democrats. This ignorant woman is very damaging to the overall image of black women. Not all black women are foul-mouthed angry militants!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for the one woman that Limbaugh mentioned, who is white, that found Ms. Griffin's statement offensive:

If a white woman who's campaign slogan was, "I'm Not The Black Man's Bitch", it would be likely, that the NAACP and other black leader's would demand that she be condemned.

The use of the terms, "The White Man", or "The Man" are both derogatory. What's just as derogatory is the term "bitch", referring to as an unfriendly woman. Ms. Griffin,(I'm not trying to judge a book by it's cover), does look like an an unfriendly person. Or, maybe she just has a low self-esteem.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Kate-A said...

Maybe Ms. Griffin is just tired. Shouldering a chip that big has to be hard work.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home