Thursday, June 11, 2009

The "Right Byte" Episode 2

I've finally got around to creating the second video. I'm already getting hate mail from the Obama loon bat kooks. I guess I'm doing a great job getting under their skin after all.




This is the so called "smart car" that I was talking about earlier. Would any of you be caught "dead" driving this crap? This could be the future of automobiles in the United States. So while the Chinese drive around in Buicks, we'll be driving "clown cars" passed off as legitimate transportation. Also, don't believe the crash test information that the lady spewed. I have information that proves these toys aren't safe at all.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Robb said...

We have one running around my town here in So. California. The cup holder is designed for the giant sized Starbucks mug liberal lobbyist groups demanded. And the tray that slides out in place of a "glove compartment" fit's three celery sticks for those "veagan-types" who love to snack in between traffic lights.

It's most efficiant. Never mind if you have a family of 4, it has a little plastic fisher-price caboose, that hooks up to the back. Golly, I can't wait till I get mine..

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Chilerkle said...

I think a jetpack would be more practical than those stupid little boxes on wheels! How am I supposed transport groceries or carpool with that stupid little thing. I would think that little toy would be awesome if I was a little kid.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home