Monday, February 14, 2011

Where is the logic Ann? Ann Coulter wants Chris Christie to run for the republican nomination to prevent Romney from getting it?

As I said before, I like Ann Coulter. She was originally the most hated conservative female long before Sarah Palin stepped onto the nation stage. Ann has said some outrageous comments in the past, normally they could be defended. Her comments about wanting Chris Christie to run in 2012 was a rare comment by Ann that simply can't be defended on the grounds of logic and common sense.



First off, Chris Christie may be a fiscal conservative, but that is where his conservatism ends. He is nothing more then a Christie Todd Whitman style New Jersey Republican. Right now, our economy is in the toilet, our debt is nightmarish, and the federal deficits are an eye soar. Ann needs to do some research on Chris Christy if she really thinks he is somehow any different then Mitt Romney. Just a few weeks ago Chris Christie invited Romney to the Governors mansion. So what is the difference between the two socially liberal governors ? If Ann can't make the distinction, then I wonder can she make the distinction between John McCain and Chris Christie? The only difference that I see is that Chris Christie would go after Obama on the campaign trail. Just like Romney, Chris wouldn't have a chance at winning socially conservative states in the primaries. With all the flack by some on the right who have been waving their fingers at Sarah Palin for not finishing out her first term, how could Chris Christie get a pass to run for president seeing that he has just finished his first year in office as Governor? I doubt Ann took those things into consideration. No conservative wants to see another McCain style candidate, but we need to get real in who we would like to see run for the Republican nomination. Replacing a gas fire with an electric fire is no different, they are both still fires. The same goes with Ann and others who want Christie to run in order to beat Romney in the primaries. In the end, the only thing that will be accomplished is that a social liberal republican would have prevented another socially liberal republican from winning the nomination, and that socially liberal nominee would lose just as bad as McCain did.

4 Comments:

Blogger Me~Kelly said...

i'm not that familiar with Christie, but i just heard this argument on the Laura Ingraham show this morning - she said Christie is pro life and anti union.
who would u like to see in 2012?

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann Coulter is my favorite conservative commentator sorry if I haven't commented in a while I was suffering from a bout of depression for some time.

I suggest we all get on our knees and pray. I don't know if I'll ever be old enough to run for office. My goal would be to save our country if I could run for president. I'm not 30 years old yet or do I have to be 40 or 50 to run.

Forgive me if I don't remember all the requirements for president of the US I do remember the major ones like being a Natural Born citizen.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Name the Rapists, Don't aid their violence said...

Sojourner Love: I would not accuse you of anything but the statement here is bizaare:

"I'm not 30 years old yet or do I have to be 40 or 50 to run."

Conspicuous talk, also a bit like Renee's statement not long ago, you know what a pattern is called under the laws of this land? Harrassment. So, not you per se: but whomever is behind this is "Internet Stalking", which is better than "public stalking", libraries, US post office, places that should be sued for harrassment and also, let us not forget, those of my home state used the most intolerable acts of bigotted names imaginable.

So, it really does not change things and this may not be published but the stalkers themselves are no different than rapists or worse and we deserve full payment for the jobs they steal. Let's name these rapists stalkers since they can not stalk publically anymore.

You're post and Renee's have been taken to the police to show the latest spits in the face by the people who do all to raise bigotry against someone to steal wages, steal jobs, separate families, rapists they are.


I'm not 8, 6 or 3 years old, let's name the stalkers, even if Priests have aided this violence for them to pay for these molestations under the laws of this country, or see them as the cowardly criminal scum they are.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous outens said...

I think the 400 pound gorilla in the room -- literally & figuratively -- is that Chris Christie would be the largest president this side of Grover Cleveland & Chet Arthur ...

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home