Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Even Saturday Night Live knows who is responsiblie for the financiall crisis

It's pretty sad that even the comedy show Saturday Night Live knows who's truly responsible for the financial crisis. Yet the Democrats and the media continue to stick their fingers in their ears and go la la la la. The truth can only be ignored for so long. Oh yeah, NBC yanked this video off it's website once they realized how damaging it is to Democrats mainly Obama? It doesn't matter though, If the video is removed again, I've already downloaded it and will be more then happy to upload it again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing what you're doing here with this blog. You help dispel the myth that black people are a mass of blind followers and supporters of Obama, placing racial preference above the unity of our country and above the vital and relative issues.

Condi Rice, when confronted about black America not being black enough said,"The fact of the matter is I've been black all my life. Nobody needs to tell me how to be black." - Wikipedia

Stuff like this testifies of her confidence in who she is. She truly is more than a color. She is one of America's finest assets for dealing with the world. I wish she would have run as VP. Anyhow...

Thanks for being bold and confident, for being a good example, for choosing the right, and for being Republican!

I hope you don't mind that I linked to your blog in one of my blog articles. Your political savvy impresses me.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Thank you joeseph. I like condi too but not as VP though Joseph. For one reason, she's to moderate fr my tastes and second, she doesn't really have that pit bull mentality to survive in the political arena. Condi is more like Newt, both are intellects not fighters.I believe in this case Sarah Palin is the perfect choice right now.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home