Thursday, October 08, 2009

Tim Pawlenty to headline Iowa GOP event.

What can say, when I'm right I'm right. The younger version of John McCain will be speaking in Iowa next month at a Republican gathering. This is just another sign that Governor Pawlenty is going to throw his hat into the ring in 2012. The GOP event in Iowa is scheduled for November 7th. I know the media isn't going to make any hay of this, because it really isn't that much of a heart shattering story. For conservatives however, this can't really be ignored. Unless conservatives want a demoralized base having to back ANOTHER "moderate" Republican in 2012, Tim Pawlenty is going to have to be defeated in the 2012 GOP primaries. If Sarah Palin was speaking in Iowa instead of Pawlenty, the media would be going nuclear times five.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already know Tim Pawlenty is another loser. The media champions losers to ensure their boy/girl wins!
When will the GOP learn or have they no guts left. I guess every moderate is a paper tiger next to a foaming at the mouth radical leftist!

As much as I detest leftists I have to admire that they passionately stand for something. I've always thought moderates were too weak-kneed to be effective against passionate leftists or passionate conservatives!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back to Detroit, how many blacks got the stimulus money. Allen were you in that line.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home