Thursday, June 14, 2012

Even Obama's Top Adviser David Axelrod couldn't spin Obama's "the private sector is fine" comment.















It's been nice watching the media go into circle the wagon mode in trying to isolate Obama from him "misspeaking" on the state of private sector job creation. Before it is all over, the claim will probably be that George W Bush used some sort of Halliburton mind control gizmo and made Obama say that the private sector is doing just fine.  Well on Sunday, Obama's top adviser David Axelrod on CNN's State of the Union  tried his best to defuse the firestorm surrounding Obama's disillusion remarks. Even David Axelrod was at a lost for words three times in trying to defend his boss.




Team Romney wasted zero time in using Obama's own words against him. The line that will make people think is when it said along the lines of "how can Obama fix the economy, when he doesn't even know that it's broken".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm working as a janitor. Not the best job in the world, but I do like the people whom I work with. But what I am grateful is that I am still employed.
Lately, my company had to cut back our hours. I'm grateful that I did not get laid off.
Unlike some of the other people, who have professional degrees, they are still looking, and all they could find are dead end jobs like working at McDonald's. I did work at McDonald's when I was younger, and I hated that job. But I had to do what I needed to do to survive.

Here's an idea Mr. President, why don't you visit these private sectors and tell us all that they're doing all right. No fair using a green screen.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home