Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jon Stewart reams Chris Matthews over his "I forgot I was watching a black man for an hour" remark.

Dare I say that I'm actually starting to like Jon Stewart? His blue on blue comedy attacks are really hilarious. Maybe Jon is thinking to himself "why ruin a good thing". Jon ripped into Chris Matthews over Matthews stupid comment about forgetting Obama was black for an hour. When a comedian goofs on a liberal, you know that it has to be funny. When that comedian is a liberal also, it's just beyond priceless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny LOL! Chris Matthews really made fool of himself! Jon Stewarts is brilliant in roasting Chris Matthews and Keith Olberman!

It's sad that Chris Matthews thinks anybody with a brain takes him seriously. I don't to me he'll always be Tingle the buffoon!

In fact for now on I'll refer to him as tingle boy!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

I'm starting to like Jon more and more everyday. I know there will be a day when he starts going after conservatives again, but for not Jon is one of the funniest guys on television. plumppudding. Maybe the roast by Jon will make Chris think twice before he opens his mouth and say something incredibly stupid. I doubt it, but one can always hope.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home