Sunday, January 17, 2010

And you thought Republcians advocate stealing elections?

Never believe a word that comes out of a mouths of liberals. Go back to the presidential election of 2000, liberals shouted to the heavens that somehow George Bush stole the victory in Florida thus giving him the electoral college count to win the presidential election. Democrats filed lawsuits and in the end it was proven that no voter fraud had happened and no voter intimidation happened either. That didn't stop liberals from continuing to use the urban legend of 2000 as a way to continue to rally and con their fringe base into voting in elections in the years that followed. What would happen if Rush Hudson Limbaugh would have said on his radio program that he would cheat to win the election for Scott Brown in Massachusetts if he was a resident? Think about that question for a moment. What would be the reaction by the media and Democrats? Wouldn't they be saying that Limbaugh's words is proof that Republicans advocate stealing elections? Well a radio talk show host made those comments but it wasn't Rush and it wasn't a conservative talk show host who made the comments

So the Tea Party activists aren't very well educated and aren't up on the issues? I would bet all the money I have that every person who represents the tea party movement wouldn't be dumb enough as Ed Shultz is as to say "I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times. I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are". Ed's words remind me of that great Democratic slogan "Vote and Vote often".

5 Comments:

Blogger BarbFD said...

Tyrone: I just wanted to come on this morning and wish Scott Brown all the best as the voting begins- in Massachusetts! We should all be praying for a landslide victory.
Go, Scott!!!!!!!!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

9:45 AM  
Blogger TSVDP said...

All I can say about Ed Schultz is that at least, when his show is on, I see conservatives come on to discuss the issues. This still results in exposure of the conservative side like Fox still has liberals on like Beckel on the Hannity show. Anyone who has heard Ed Schultz' show previously on Air America knows it is just a liberal outlook. I can accept opposing opinions but then, I heard AA, started by Al Franken air commercials for those who are atheists. They have every right to do that and I have every right to say I find that revolting as well. I don't think I've ever turned it on since then to listen to the other side. Grant you, atheism is more accepted in some quarters and apparently has some acceptance in some places like England.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not surprised that the non-existent integrity of the Left makes them only project their shortcomings on others. You want haters look at the left and the constant vitriol they spew towards Sarah Palin. I thought the left hated George W. Bush looks like what George W. Bush got from the left is tame compared to the hate and bigotry the left dishes out towards Sarah Palin.

I do believe the left is very full of hate and self-deception.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Schultz is a straight up ignorant jackass. Of course, that is an a starling revolution. As for Scott Brown, I'll say more on that tomorrow. I wish him all the luck. If he wins, THAT WILL BE HISTORIC!!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home