Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The bowing embarrasement strikes again.


What is up with this empty suit known as Barack Obama? The media does everything in it's power to hide the flaws of Obama at every turn,but they can't hide all of them. It usually cracks me up when the Obama cultists try to trash the intelligence of Sarah Palin, yet ignore the obviously true life flaws of their beloved hero. FYI, Sarah Palin has yet been photographed bowing uncontrollably to world leaders unlike Barack Obama. One of Mr. Obama's notorious flaws is his uncontrollable bowing to people. I know that Obama is subservient to the will of the world, but his constant bowing takes it to a whole new level. I thought I've seen everything a few months ago, when Obama bowed to the mayor of Tampa Florida.




Still waiting for his loyalist to explain that. I'm not an expert on Asian culture, but I'm pretty sure that the Chinese don't bow to each other. I know the Japanese do. Here a picture of our idiotic president once again making a fool out of himself yesterday by bowing to Chinese President Hu Jintao. It's bad enough that our country is beholden to the Chi-coms, because they hold a good chunk of nation's debt. Obama's subservient bow to Mr. Jintao presented the picture that the Chinese do indeed own our country. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words.



2 Comments:

Blogger GregGVDC said...

I just wish he would bow to the US Constitution. Only when pigs fly, I know!
He shows more respect for foreign leaders than he does American interests. He listens better to radicals than he does the American people.
Why dont he just bow facing the other direction, like us Americans with his policies?
I wonder what the discussion was about? Maybe it was a discussion on how to more effectively deal with dissent! The best ways to eliminate the opposition.
I dont see him outraged or in a position to rave about human rights violations in China. He might be taking notes.
Does he show this kind of respect to Israel?

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obama makes me sick! I don't believe he's an American all that bowing he does. As an American I bow to no one! I only bow to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
Obama said he's a world citizen I find that unsettling both politically and spiritually.
Obama is definitely a danger to this nation. He's wants to make disarmament of our nation a reality and that worries me more than his fraudulent healthcare plan.

He's not deluded or misguided he is dangerous!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home