Thursday, April 01, 2010

Note to Chris Matthews: The race card has become torn and faded.

Ever heard the expression "going down swinging"? That describes the left at this point. They've committed political suicide by bum rushing one of the most unpopular pieces of legislation in our country's history down our throats. So what is the strategy of the Democrat's allies in the media to negate the damage? The strategy is to go into overdrive calling anyone who opposes Obamacare as a "racist" or has a "racist motive". I've gotten to the point where I don't comment on MSNBC or CNN, because I actually care about their in your face activist journalism. At this point, it really doesn't even matter. They as with the rest of the media have become irrelevant, obsolete and exposed for who they really are. I bring up the antics of people like Chris Matthews, Keith Olberman and others in the Baghdad Bob media to constantly prove a point. The point is that most Americans have tunned these clowns out a long time ago for a reason. We all know that the left uses race when it comes to politics like a pimp uses prostitutes to make money. Chris had on his show yesterday the Attorney General of Georgia Thurbert Baker who is a black Democrat. He has refused to follow the order of the Governor of Georgia Sonny Perdue who is a Republican and is white to file a lawsuit against the federal government in trying to stop Obamacare. Well leave it to good ol Chris to bring the taped together and extremely worn out race card from the bottom of the deck yet again in a pathetic and far reaching attempt to try and label Sonny Perdue as a racist.



I have no idea what the Civil Rights Bill of 1964 has to do with Obamacare of 2010. Maybe if I applied the two while playing the Kevin Bacon game, I might come up with something of a connection. I'm going to go out on a limb with this one. I have a hunch that if Sonny Predue wasn't a "white Republican", Chris would have never brought up the 1964 Civil Rights bill.

Chris Matthews "would he have been doing the same thing back then if he were governor: calling it unconstitutional to demand that stores are open to everybody? I'm asking a tough question: is he playing the same game those people played back then"

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

keep preachin pastor Tyrone!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the analogy you used concerning Liberals playing the race card. It's rather sickening. What aggravates me even more about the race card is the people who play the race card regardless of their race are racist to the core!
I can't stand people who rant and rave against racism while being racist themselves!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

If liberals actually stopped and listened, they would realize that their use of race as a weapon isn't working. People aren't taking their crap anymore. They are only embarrassing themselves every time they play the race card.

6:11 PM  
Blogger tha malcontent said...

Hi my friend, Race is everything to Crissy Boy. Without race he's got nothing to bitch about.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if those who do play the race card, don't realize that they are acting racist?

3:26 PM  
Blogger Roadhouse said...

Tyrone,
I heard you on the radio this morning as I was delivering in Randallstown. Congrats on your interview. You sounded like a real media pundit. Good luck!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Thanks Terry. Can you imagine how enraged liberals would get if I actually had a radio show? lol They would be foaming at the mouth everyday trying to calling in to attack me.

the malcontent "Hi my friend, Race is everything to Crissy Boy. Without race he's got nothing to bitch about."

But this is what Matthews isn't comprehending though. The only people who are buying into the overuse of the race card by Matthews are the few people who watches his show. I know for a fact that most blacks in America have no idea who Chris Matthews is. I still can't get over how the liberals on MSNBC can so freely try and label conservatives as racist when MSNBC doesn't even have one black personality on their station. At least with the so called evil conservative Fox News they have more diversity then MSNBC. Of course if that was bought up to Chris, he would promptly try and dismiss it by changing the topic.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

anonymous "I wonder if those who do play the race card, don't realize that they are acting racist?"

I believe also that is shows how they have so little respect for race in America. For the left to use race as some cheap political weapon, it shows ho little respect they have for the civil rights movement and racial issues in general.

12:17 AM  
Blogger rosewood59 said...

Goodmorning All:

I linked into this blog from Another Black Conservative. I linked into ABC (and Kevin Jackson's blog) from Left Coast Radical. ABC is almost my favorite, but just almost.

Okay, point here: I'm white. I live in the South, I'm college educated, a mother, raised 3 daughers and in my 60's, a wife, an American, and used to be Catholic then Baptist and now a gnostic (not agnostic, but a gnostic). My self definition list is ongoing!

I mentioned white first b/c you all seem very upset about the race card, as well you should be. But more than white, I'm a woman!!! (uhhh, that's good!) and a conservative (most of the time), so to echo a comment I read on your blog, I'm sick of the racism card!

If someone had called me a racist 2 years ago, I would have become totally unhinged and suffered guilt and lots of soul searching. BUT I've heard racist SO MUCH until I just roll my eyes and go stone cold deaf!

Doesn't any one realize that when a genuine hate-filled, mean spirited, racist who really hurts other people b/c of race shows his/her ugly face, we are now becoming de-sensitized to racism claims, that we run the risk of not acting in a just manner?

That, my dear ones, is just plain dangerous, for all of us!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home