Tuesday, October 02, 2012

No good deed goes unpunished when red diaper dopper baby liberals with law degrees and the government are involved.

It's no secret that I'm not a fan of an ever growing government. In order for the government to become more powerful, it will always have to take power away from the individual. The government be it at the federal, state and local levels have done more to harm people in this country then to ever help them. I truly believe that and always will. President Ronald Reagan said "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" No truer words have ever been spoken by a sitting president then those. I have a friend who owns an auto wholesaling business here in Baltimore. Business was good until the Democratic controlled congress along with Barack Obama decided to enact the program known as "Cash for Clunkers". After that program went into effect to pay people to trade in their used cars for new ones, my friend's business tried up in a matter of months. Auto Wholesalers make their money by buying used cars from dealers and auto auctions below wholesale price and resealing them to dealers at a light mark up in price. Well one of the provisions under Cash for Clunkers was for the dealers to put gunk into the engine to make the car inoperable. So as more people traded in their used cars for new ones and those used cars were made inoperable of course the obvious happened. Used car inventory dried up, because fewer cars were being delivered to the auto auctions. This placed used car dealers and auto wholesalers in a very bad situation, because they had to pay much more for used cars due to the lack of inventory.   The old saying goes "no good deed goes unpunished". My friend has (no thanks to the government) restored his business. Since Cash for Clunkers has been gone for a few years gone, used car inventories have built back up, but whenever I mention Obama and Democrats to him, he still gives me an evil eye and tells me don't even get him started. The reason I brought this story up is, because progressives truly do not realize how destructive their ideology is to average people especially small business owers. I read this story yesterday about a man in California being forced to close his business after 50 years. I felt so bad for this guy. It also made me extremely angry at the POS attorney who filed a frivolous lawsuit on the behalf of himself. Just watch the video, and it will all make sense.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does POS stand for?
There should be a bill to be passed to stop frivolous lawsuits. What this guy did was cold and callous. The restaurant was wheelchair accessible but his complaint was that counter was two feet above his limited height, that's all? What else, did he receive bad service? Did he spill cold pop on his crotch? Was there not any room for him to put his meal on his wheelchair.

I'm going to treat this wheelchair guy like an equal: disability or not, the employees helped you with your service and gave you assistants that you need. Still it's not enough? I swear, if I were the judge in this case, I would throw the case out the door.

I can imagine that a skinny person were to go and sue Layne Bryant because they did not have the "right size" for him or her.

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize for not leaving my name on the previous post.

Here's another stupid idea, how about a person with dyslexia suing a business of any sort because a word is misspelled or jumbled? I'm facetious of course.
-Big Pop

PS. "Red Diaper Doper Babies"-I heard it from Michael Savage.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

anon "What does POS stand for? "
Piece of hit with an S attached to it.


1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tyrone, congratulations to your Baltimore Orioles for making it to the post season. I wish I could say the same thing about my Mariners. Anyone but the Yankees in the World Series. Of course the Yankees have our Ichiro. I don't know if I should root for him to make it.
-Big Pop

2:34 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Thanks Big Pop. They didn't do so hot against the Yanks last night, but I am still very proud of what they have done. If I was you, I would root against Ichiro,lol

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home