Sunday, March 01, 2009

CPAC 2009 in review. First up Ann Coulter

I really wish I could have attended CPAC this year. Rush Limbaugh brought down the house yesterday. I was watching his speech on Fox News. His speech was right on the money. He had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand. Rush was awesome, but he didn't give me a tingle up my leg. I'm not gay like Chris Mathews is towards his man crush Barack Obama. I bet Mathews tries to spend his man crush Obama sweet nothings to Obama's blackberry. Anyways, Ann Coulter was a great speaker as well. I absolutely love Ann Coulter's dripping sarcasm when she attacks liberals and liberalism in general. No wonder liberal beta males despise her so much. She really made a fool out of Obama. That's not really a hard thing to do, but she did it with style.

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock Ann and I love CB's Blog too. The only way I could survive Liberal insanity is to make fun of it!

Their lunacy is only funny when you witness it from afar and not suffering from it first hand.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is entertaining. Try not to make too much of it.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home