Saturday, May 09, 2009

I made a "little" mistake.

In clearly out my archives, I deleted a little bit more then I intended to do. I accidentally deleted some of the current topics. Sorry about that everybody. I need to remind myself to seek a refund from the Al Gore technology company. I apologize. I wish I could delete Obama as easily. This is something you all might be interested in knowing. Starting next week Friday, I'm going to start producing a weekly video commentary on You Tube. I haven't come up with a new name as of yet, but I'll work on it until then.


Blogger Count Busy said...

Oh no you didn't! I came back to get the link to your excellent and sometime hilarious commentary on Powell so I could email it, and it's gone!? I couldn't even find it at YouTube. Damn man, easy on the trigger finger!

3:13 AM  
Blogger conservative brother said...

The You Tube Colin Powell is still there Count. Here's the link

I'm going to redo the story and re post it tomorrow. I'll definitely slow down next time. lol

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home