Saturday, May 09, 2009

I made a "little" mistake.

In clearly out my archives, I deleted a little bit more then I intended to do. I accidentally deleted some of the current topics. Sorry about that everybody. I need to remind myself to seek a refund from the Al Gore technology company. I apologize. I wish I could delete Obama as easily. This is something you all might be interested in knowing. Starting next week Friday, I'm going to start producing a weekly video commentary on You Tube. I haven't come up with a new name as of yet, but I'll work on it until then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Count Busy said...

Oh no you didn't! I came back to get the link to your excellent and sometime hilarious commentary on Powell so I could email it, and it's gone!? I couldn't even find it at YouTube. Damn man, easy on the trigger finger!

3:13 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

The You Tube Colin Powell is still there Count. Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Zn27udrNI

I'm going to redo the story and re post it tomorrow. I'll definitely slow down next time. lol

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home