Sunday, May 10, 2009

Two of Obama's cult members were jailed for trying to steal a picture of him.

If only I was making this stuff up. Truth is stranger then fiction, and the idol worshiping of Obama is a strange as strange can get. I guess these two brain scrubbed drones couldn't go to a store and buy a picture of Obama. They could have also just download a picture of Obama and printed it. These two solutions might not have worked for these two women; Intelligence would have been required. If only Barack would have "redistribute the wealth" of his pictures to his needy followers, his two loyal drones wouldn't have had to resorted to crime. Oh well, I guess this is an example of the dark side of "hope and change". I along with many others have been saying for almost two years now that Obama is a new age version of the cult leader Jim Jones. Barack Obama is just a political version of him. Even former congressman Tom Tancredo sees Obama as a cult leader. Radio talk show host Sean Hannity plays a clip of Obama worshippers from time to time. He does it to demonstrate how Obama's followers are fanatically mentally ill for him. Just listen, and you will see what I'm talking about.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If it wasn't so sick, it'd be funny!" My thoughts exactly!
I also agree with you on the whole Jim Jones "following". I was just saying that a few weeks ago. It's frighteningly disturbing!

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Chilerkle said...

If only I had a video of Obama's adoring groupies I would dub the Beavis and Butthead intro over that video. I really think those sad souls trying to capture their Idol on camera have definitely pulled a Beavis and Butthead stunt!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

How T got her groove back
"If it wasn't so sick, it'd be funny!" My thoughts exactly!I also agree with you on the whole Jim Jones "following". I was just saying that a few weeks ago. It's frighteningly disturbing!"

It surely is disturbing and then some T. It's like rational thinking in regards to Obama doesn't exist among his drones. The fanatic cultists of Obama has taken over, and unfortunately for the mean while we are along for the bumpy ride T.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Chilerkle "If only I had a video of Obama's adoring groupies I would dub the Beavis and Butthead intro over that video. I really think those sad souls trying to capture their Idol on camera have definitely pulled a Beavis and Butthead stunt!"

Funny you should mention that Chilerkle. I came across a video of Obama stuttering vs Beavis's stuttering. It's pretty funny. I'll see if I can post it this week. I've noticed something strange among the Obama cult. When ever a person engages an Obama drone in a debate, the drone will eventually bring up the name of George Bush. It hasn't failed yet. It's like they still are suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome, even though Bush is gone.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home