Sunday, January 03, 2010

Here's another reason why I would rather burn my money then spend it supporting Hollyweird.

It's no big surprise that liberals in hollyweird are nothing more then a bunch of perverted and warped minded freaks. It seems like every year these morally deprived basket cases try to push the envelope just a little bit further. A new movie is coming out in April from Liongate productions entitled "Hit Girl". Watch this trailer, and tell me what you think pro or con. The title of the movie actually describes the "star" of the movie. Hit Girl is a rated R movie about a little girl who goes around killing adults as a "Hit Girl". I'm very curious, what parent in their right mind would let their children see this kind of movie? Think about it. We see and hear in the news about students who bring guns to school. To me this movie portrays a message that the girl who swears and kills people is "cool". So much for "family values" in liberal  hollyweird.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This movie based on the comic book of the same name by Mark Millar, a comic book writer, and John Romita, Jr, a well known comic book artist who illustrated works for Marvel Comics.

Other known movies based on comic books series with an R-rating:
*The Punisher
*The Watchmen
*Sin City
*Man-Thing (Direct to DVD)

Looking at this, it looks more like a parody of other violent comics book series.

If, as a parent, don't like what you see, it is your responsibility to not let your kids watch it. I know this movie inappropriate for children.

What my beef is this: how can some parents of actor/actress let their children perform in such roles? Namely this little girl as a foul-mouth vigilante. Or saying "just fucking with you, Dad". If my daughter were to say that, I would wash her mouth out with soap. Then I probably get charged for child abuse.

Other known roles that shocked me to see a minor in:

a prepubescent Brooke Shields in "Pretty Baby" walking around completely naked.

Thora Birch's topless scene in "American Beauty"; at the time she was 16; had to get her parent's approval and had to be there on the set.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Holy juvenile delinquent, CB. I bet they can't wait until some purple haired Ritalin junkie shoots up a government school so that the libs in the MSM can blame it on those "evil guns."

I too don't use my hard earned money to support Hollywierd. I also don't support the cable or satellite companies either. It would be foolish of me to financially support the evil from the corrupt, deviant liberal minds of those who make movies of this nature.

"The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time (Gen 6:5)."

"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be (Matt 24:37)"

This glamorization of evil is just a sign of the times and shouldn't really be a surprise. It foretold of long, long ago.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hollywoods' immoral films and Anti Christian Propaganda are one of the many reasons I detest Hollywood. I also hate how Hollywood still depicts black people in a stereotypical manner. What I find ironic is that Hollywood is very Liberal and Liberals pride themselves on being tolerant and Anti-Racist LOL!
Hollywood is why racial stereotypes still persist.
Hollywood to an extent defines the culture and it's biases too.
I laugh at people protesting racism in Hollywood!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home