Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas one and all!



As you all know, I've never been a person to champion the stupidity and mind numbing ignorance known as political correctness. Everywhere I've gone over the last couple of days, I've said Merry Christmas to those who uttered "Happy Holidays" to me first. Jesus Christ is the true meaning behind Christmas.  It's pretty pathetic how liberals have such an inferiority complex when it comes to the words "Jesus", "Christ" and "Christmas". A few week ago, a young boy was suspended from school for merely drawing a cross. I'm sure if that kid would have drawn the Obama symbol, his teacher would have given him an "A" grade for being "creative".

It never ceases to amaze me how cowardly many retailers are. They know that the Christmas shopping season accounts for most of their profits during the year, yet they are too gutless to even mention the holiday in which they are advertising to customers to shop in their establishments. The whole premise of using "Happy Holiday" as some sort of comprise so in not to "offend" others who don't celebrate Christmas is an obnoxious insult to people like me who do celebrate Christmas. It's not my problem that others who are uncomfortable at the mention of the word Christmas suffer from an inferiority complex. I've heard this Christmas season that some malls have banned the playing of religious Christmas songs. Funny how that doesn't surprise me. Maybe the malls and the schools should just play the different variations of the many Obama songs instead. I wanted to say this a few days ago, and finally I have a chance in which to do so. Anyways, Merry CHRISTmas to all. Oh, to those who are offended by the picture of the manger scene, "oh well tis the season deal with it".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Barbara said...

Tyrone, I thank God for you. I pray for you often. I so appreciate the effort you put into this blog as I share your views and am so grateful that you speak for so many of us so thoroughly and intelligently. Thank you for your efforts from the depth of my heart.

I pray our Lord will continue to Bless You in 2010. I pray He will continue to give you clarity and the energy to persevere. You mean a lot to a lot of us so press on to the mark!

Merry Christmas!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Thank You Barbara. I hope you and your family also have a very joyous and blessed Christmas as well. Living in Baltimore, this blog is my outlet in which I can actually be myself and connect with like minded, common sense ,rational thinking, patriotic people like yourself. It makes it all worth it. 2010 will mark the beginning of laying the ground work in which we all will start to overturn the "error" of "hope & change" and move our country back in the "right" direction Barbara.

12:12 PM  
Blogger p. anthony allen said...

As a so called "Librul", saying Merry Christmas has never bothered me. Our high school choir performed several "spiritually related" Christmas songs, from "O'Come All Ye Faithful" , to "Little Town of Bethlehem."

The kids made Kwanzaa displays, drew nativity scenes and menorahs with no complaints...no big deal.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Ramadan...If I missed your holiday celebration, just put "Happy" on the front of it, and send it from me to you!!!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Tyrone! Merry Christmas to you and your family! I do the exact same thing whenever I shop and I am pleased with the satisfaction it gives me. This year my family decided we would go "undercover santa" on some friends and neighbors who are struggling. We decided to use most of the money we had planned on using for buying gifts for family and friends. This has been by far the best Christmas ever for a our family. Christmas time is the perfect time to serve and help others as Christ would. Thanks for your good example Tyrone!

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home