Friday, May 15, 2009

What do Carrie Prejean, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin and Barack Obama have in common?



If the left knew that their beloved leader Barack Obama was actually against one of their main activist causes, I wonder how would they feel towards him knowing that? Would they call Obama the same vicious and vile names that they call conservatives? Miss California Carrie Prejean’s name has been dragged through the mud and back ever since the Miss America pageant. She has been called everything from a bigot to a bitch and even worse just, because she has a “diverse” viewpoint on marriage other then what liberals like Perez Hilton don't find “acceptable”.
Many people have come out in support of Carrie Prejean since the pageant. One of the nation’s most famous pageant contestants has recently spoke out in support of Prejean’s position on the defense of traditional marriage. There are two other well-known people that support the defense of traditional marriage, and I have a feeling that the left could never guess who they are. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton supports traditional marriage between a man and a woman. I’ve wouldn’t have never thought it to be honest, but she does support it. I haven’t heard any attacks by the left against Hillary for her views on the matter. It makes me wonder does the left truly care about people that are against gay marriage, or do they only care when it's conservatives expressing their disapproval? The liberal’s fanatic obsession for Barack Obama holds no bounds, but I wonder would that change if they knew he also supports traditional marriage between one man and one woman. It took me awhile to remember this event, but I remember Obama stating his position on traditional marriage during the Rick Warren forum at the Saddleback Church last year. No negative reactions from the left ever came about over Obama's words.



So with two very well know liberals in Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton both sharing the exact same stance on traditional marriage, will the homosexual militants and liberals in general attack Obama and Clinton like they have with Sarah Palin and Carrie Prejean? I don’t think they will even if they knew. Hypocrisy runs through the blood of liberals. I know they’ll never call Obama a “bigot” or “homophobe”. I wonder what would have happened if Perez Hilton would have asked his question about the support of gay marriage to Barack Obama instead of Carrie Prejean. Would Perez Hilton still have had his flaming hissy fit?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Chilerkle said...

Dang I guess a lot of people in this country hold traditional views on marriage and family regardless of political affiliation.

I guess Obama should be included in the homophobe tirade LOL! Liberals are so full of crap. I giggle every-time they say this about homosexuality "Not that there is anything wrong with it" LOL it leaves me in stitches! I guess there is something wrong with it if they have to add that sad disclaimer *snickers uncontrollably*!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Thuyen Tran said...

"Secretary of State Hillary Clinton supports traditional marriage between a man and a woman. I’ve wouldn’t have never thought it to be honest, but she does support it."


Let not forget it was Bill Clinton who signed the Defense of Marriage Act. If that reflects Hiliary's thoughts, then she would not be lying for defining marriage is between man and woman.

For gay activists like Perez Hilton, Shanna Moakler, Alicia Jacobs, Keith Lewis, Keith Olbermann, Mike Musto, etc., with friends like Obama, the Clintons, Biden, etc., who needs enemies?

It is funny how liberals try to trash Prejean over this by saying the Jesus of the Bible is tolerant (read: He is pro-gay marriage according to them). Funny, in three of the gospels, Jesus Himself stated marriage is between man and woman as God's original intent from creation and should not be broken.

Liberals also love to play the gay and abortion issues are not mentioned in the gospels, as if silence means Jesus did not condemn those things. I might like to point out rape, incest, kidnapping, all of which are sins according to the OT, are not mentioned in the gospel either. Using their logic, Jesus would be condoning those things, too. The reason those things are not mentioned in the gospels is there is no debate those things are sins and besides Paul wrote against some of those things, including gay lifestyle.

11:37 AM  
Blogger JMK said...

Who's Perez Hilton anway???

Why's this guy on TV? What's his "talent"?

I don't see it.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone here fails to mention that President Obama and Secratary of State Clinton both support civil unions for gay and lesbian couples; something I understand Prejean and Palin do not.

As a gay man of African decent, I am appauled by Mr. Hilton's insensitive remarks. But I'm more appauled that as an American, these so-called conservatives (really Christian zealots) would deny my partner and me a basic human right. THAT MUST END!

You people bring up that tired argument about what the Bible says. The Bible says a lot things, half of which no one follows anymore --- working on the Sabbath or eating shellfish (no more Maryland crab for you Mr. Tyrone; eating them is an abomination!!)

I did not choose to be homosexual nor did I choose to be black; God blessed me in both respects and I just want to live my life being who He made me to be.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home