Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Do any of you ever feel "UNinspired" listening to an Obama speech?

Every time I hear Barack Obama speak, I wonder has he ever had anything positive to say about America. To everyone who is reading this, I apologize for what I'm about to do. Just consider this a "teachable moment". I am going to post the video of Obama's speech to the United Nations today. Try not to get violently ill in the process. After Obama's America suck speech, I want you all to watch another video. The content of the next video is of another political figure. I just want you all to see with from your own eyes and listen with your own ears the contrast in the ideologies between an American hating liberal president and an American loving person.

Here's Barack Obama


If you all are thinking that Obama is an uninspiring downer who really doesn't like the essence of what makes America great, then you all are right. Now here's how a president should sound.

This is Sarah Palin giving a speech before she introduced Michael Reagan. Who inspires you more?




Hear the difference?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol Tyrone I could only take about 45 seconds of Obama's video before I had to turn it off.

Give Obama credit though: it takes Keith Olbermann 5 seconds of his condescending, arrogant, and self-serving tirades before I have to vomit.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Lovebug said...

Okay, I am confused. I thought Obama was elected to be the President of the United States. I think someone might need to remind him of his job and how to carry it out.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muslims who met on Friday were mostly Africaca or a racist name Arabs call black muslims behind their backs lol. They were inspired by Obama, our Islam friendly "Christian" president.
Apparently he didnt know that islam calls Christians and the Jews he has in hios cabinet "apes and pigs" and his wife "ugly, nappy headed, pug nosed abed. Black women are called stupid and signs of bad diseases in Islam. I guess he didnt read that part of Islam as he is half and half!
Africaca is black shit
ugly tabari 11:11-26
tabari 1:280-stupid
hadith 9:162,3 omens
africaca Jihad watch
traitors Luo tribe of Kenya-internet

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like falling asleep every time he opens his mouth. I can't believe so many people fell for his phony hope and change speech!

Obama sounds like a boring monotone preacher. He preaches against this nation. I wish this self-serving phony of a president would resign out of his perverse principles oh wait I forgot Liberals have no principles!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Frank A. Dupree said...

Did anyone notice how Obama attempts to emulate the style and mannerisms of Malcolm X? He uses the same pauses, inflections and hand gestures that were a staple of Malcolm X's speech repertoire.

Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann have taken the term "Man-Crush" to new heights (or lows depending on how you look at it) when referring to Obama in any way.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

lovebug "Okay, I am confused. I thought Obama was elected to be the President of the United States. I think someone might need to remind him of his job and how to carry it out."

Obama wants to be loved by the citizens of the world instead lovebug.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home