Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kiss of death for Romney? McCain to help Mitt fundraise for his PAC.

If that isn't the kiss of death for a Mitt Romney 2012 candidacy, I don't know what is. When I read this story yesterday, I had to do a double take, but it's all true. John "RINO" McCain will fund raise for Mitt Romney's "Free and Strong" America PAC. I could be wrong in this, but I'm sensing an anti Sarah Palin motive behind it. Mitt Romney is obviously running again for the Republican nomination in 2012. Last year at CPAC, Romney claimed he was "suspending" his campaign in order to help heal the party and rally support around McCain. Mitt Romney gave a very good concession speech, and the CPAC crowd ate it up hook line and sinker. Mitt has been accused of being a "Johny come lately conservative". Before he ran for the Republican nomination, many of his views he now trumpets as conservative were very recently liberal. Does that sound familiar? It should sound familiar. John "Juan" McCain also became a "born again conservative" once he won the Republican nomination. It was beyond sickening having to listen to country club moderate Republicans telling conservatives that John McCain was one of us. That was the ultimate insult to the intelligence of true conservatives. It didn't matter in the end though, because McCain went down in flames. As for Sarah Palin, I don't believe that ol Johnny really is a fan of Sarah. If McCain could have gotten away with picking a person like Joe Liberman as his running mate, I have no doubt he would have. Trust me when I say this. McCain picked Sarah Palin out of necessity not out of desire. The same way half the McCain campaign camp resented Sarah, I believe John felt and still does feel the same way. If Sarah Palin does run for the Republican nomination, her biggest opponent will be Mitt Romney. If John and Mitt are indeed teaming up in a preemptive strike against a possible Palin candidacy, their strategy is going be backfire. Most of McCain's support last year came from people who supported Sarah Palin and those who didn't want to vote for Barack Obama. I talked to a lot of people last year who voted for McCain, and none of them voted for McCain, because they liked him. He was nothing more then the "anyone but Obama" candidate. A possible Palin campaign would be very smart to file this fundraiser event way until the Republican Primaries.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup a loser helping another loser. I do feel McCain is a loser and so is Mitt Romney if they think I'll back them up because they have an R behind their names. Sarah Palin is the candidate I'll put my support behind because I can relate to her. John McCain's go along to get along strategy cost him the 2008 election why would I want a sequel to such a travesty!

I don't care for Mitt Romney either so he might as well pack his bags and wait for another bad election year where he will shine like a star compared to other losers.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mITT ROMNEY IS LIKE OBAMA IN THAT THEY STILL SUPPORT RACISM. MITT THE MORMONS AND OBAMA THE MUSLIMS.
MORMONS SAID GOD CURSED CAIN BY TURNING HIM BLACKS, THUS ALL BLACK ARE CURSED AND NOT UNTIL dR. kING HAD HIS DREAM SPEECH AND WAS KILLED DID GOD SEND A VISION TO MAKE BLACKS ELIGIBLE TO BE MORMON ELDERS AND THUS BLESSED.
MUSLIMS HAVE NEVER BLESSED BLACKS JUST USED THEM AND STILL CALL THEM AFRICACA OR AFRICAN SHIT.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Here is an informative article (and a nice video) about Mormons and blacks.

While I find it ridiculous to call Mitt Romney a racist by virtue of his religious faith, I do agree with Tyrone completely, and would never wish to vote for Romney. He's not a conservative and he never has been (despite his recent and convenient "change of heart"). We don't need another RINO politician making republicans look bad. Haven't we had enough of that? Let's get a conservative candidate who doesn't have to apologize for his or her past political moderateness.

Robyn
(proud Mormon mommy of one adorable black daughter)

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, but just like the KKK who had a dau by a black lady I knew he got out of the KKK. The Mormons had nop right to call blacks cursed and claimed it caME FROM GOD. DID GOD LIE OR WAS HE RACIST? NO TRUE GOD WOULD CURSED PEOPLE HE MADE. Mormons are not to blame but they need to stand up to this racism, vision or not.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robyn I have talked to many Mormons and still they have never been able to get over the past racism of Joseph Smith. He has to be dethroned as he never said blacks are blessed and he qwas the founder of Mormons. Jeremiah Wright, the leader of the United Church of Christ in Chgo which came from Campbellism from Mormons. Racism is not inherent, but Joseph Smith was a con man but was not racist but had to use race to his benefit to get over during his time. I understasnd, as he ran for President of USA. But the polygamy and claiming that all Jews were Mormons is a bit much.
Even Indian who married whites were said to be blessed as they got lighter as the first black Mormons' children a man who married a white woman and their kids were mixed and blessed. History written by Mormons tells it all.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Almondtea "Sarah Palin is the candidate I'll put my support behind because I can relate to her. John McCain's go along to get along strategy cost him the 2008 election why would I want a sequel to such a travesty!"

John wanted to be President bad almondtea, he felt that George Bush robbed him of the nomination back in 2000, he really did believe it was his turn in 2008. For McCain, it is eating him up that a running mate he didn't really want is more popular then he is and could become what he won't is really messing his mind I believe almond tea. McCain really doesn't add any value to a Romney's found raising. McCain was booed at CPAC. so I wonder how will Romeny explain to the CPAC crowd and already skeptical conservatives about him joining forces with McCain? Romney is going to have some explaining to do.

Robyn "While I find it ridiculous to call Mitt Romney a racist by virtue of his religious faith, I do agree with Tyrone completely, and would never wish to vote for Romney."

It's great when people agree with Robyn. It means people just don't like me for my handsome looks.lol
I agree with what you said about Romney. I never thought of Mitt as a racist at all. I only question his conservatism. I supported Romney against McCain. If Romney would have won the nomination, I know he would have been a much stronger alternative to Obama then McCain was. Also Romney could have really schooled Obama on economic issues during the campaign.

Robyn "We don't need another RINO politician making republicans look bad. Haven't we had enough of that? Let's get a conservative candidate who doesn't have to apologize for his or her past political moderateness."

This is the problem I have with many national conservative talk show hosts and even some conservative bloggers Robyn. They aren't fans of liberals and Obama. I support that, because I am on the same page. The problem I have is that they aren't really discussing what is needed to get conservatives elected next year. In order for conservatives to retake control of the Republican Party, it is going to take a grass roots effort in promoting true conservatives coming up in the primaries next year. Redstate is the only blog I know that is actually helping to fund raise and highlight the rising conservatives stars within the Republican Party. Conservatives have a golden opportunity to get it right. I would love to see John Boehner and Eric Cantor tossed out on their rear ends. Rush and Levin should address the faults in the make up of the Republican National Committee. They say that supporting a third party isn't the way to go, yet they don't address the problems within the RNC that make conservatives want to support a third party in the first place.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Frank A. Dupree said...

Let's not forget that Romney's Health Care Plan is making a mess of Massachusetts' state budget. Do we really need someone who is already for "Government Run" Health Insurance representing conservatives? I think not.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a Mormon. I am not a racist. I am also not a big fan of Mitt Romney. I do not feel he is racists. I have no idea what is really in his heart. I dislike Romney because he is a flip-flopper and because he said the "F" word to some of my friends during the 2002 Winter Olympics in SLC Utah. With that said, I would rather have Romney than Obama.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home