Thursday, October 01, 2009

Meet the media's new GOP useful idiot for 2012. Part 2

Heres a few paragraphs from a positive Tim Pawlenty story written by Katie Connoly who blogs for Newsweek. Just for the record, can anyone name one positive Sarah Palin story written by the mainstream media since she was announced over a year ago by McCain? On the flip side, can anyone name one negative story by the mainstream media about Barack Obama since he announced he was running for President back in 2005? The timing of the glowing praise for Tim Pawlenty by the media is very suspect. I'm sure the media's wide spread coverage of Tim creation his Political Action Committee has absolutely nothing to do with the story of Sarah Palin's book rocketing to number one on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble's best seller list within 24 after the announcement the book was going on sale.

This is a paragraph from Katie Connolly comparing Romney with Pawlenty" Both men are socially conservative, but neither is likely to make that the centerpiece of their campaign. And both will fashion themselves Washington outsiders, as will most of the potential field.

Does that sound familiar? The only time McCain acted like a social conservative was when he was at the "Saddle Back Church" forum hosted by Rick Warren. Here's another paragraph of interest from Katie on Pawlenty. This paragraph tips Katie's hand.

Katie Connoly "
He's considered a solid player, a reasonable man with good conservative credentials who is reportedly easy to get along with. "No diva-ish behavior there"

No "diva-ish" behavior there? I don't recall ever hearing of a guy being referred to as acting like "diva-ish". Maybe Perez Hilton might know something about that I guess. Clearly the "diva-ish" jab was aimed at Sarah Palin. When Palin created Sarah Pac back in February, the media went out of it's way to act like the creation of Sarah PAC had nothing to do with a possible Palin run in 2012. With Pawlenty and Romney it is the complete opposite. The media has been using 2012 in connection with these two in every story they've written about them. Here's a google search I did just using the name of Tim Pawlenty and 2012. I told you I know how the media operates. The media has found their Republican pawn I meant guy for 2012.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim Pawlenty and Johnny McLame are not even on my top ten of most wanted Candidates. I wouldn't vote for them if my life depended on it.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The GOP has kind of become pathetic. This is one of the main reasons I am now a "conservative independent". I really do not want to be affiliated with a party that uses words like "diva-ish" to describe people who may or may not be running on their ticket.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Almondtea "Tim Pawlenty and Johnny McLame are not even on my top ten of most wanted Candidates. I wouldn't vote for them if my life depended on it."

As long as the media continue to give the gold treatment to Tim Pawlenty, conservatives should take notice of who NOT TO SUPPORT Almondtea. The media suckered moderate Republicans into believing that McLame could win. I heard the spew from the RINO's. They were saying that "McCain was the best person to attract Independent voters". I asked them how could McCain attract independent voters when he doesn't have a core set of principals that made him a contrast candidate against Obama, they looked at me like I was speaking French. The moderate Republicans sacrificed principal for winning. In the end they lost Almondtea. I remember a year ago when Obama and McCain came back to Washington from their campaigns to vote on the TARP bill. McCain voted for it as well as Obama. If McCain would have voted against it, he would have positioned himself as a person who stand on principal. He took a grandstanding calculated risk and came up empty.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Mr. Trent Trash "The GOP has kind of become pathetic. This is one of the main reasons I am now a "conservative independent". I really do not want to be affiliated with a party that uses words like "diva-ish" to describe people who may or may not be running on their ticket."

I have some soul searching to do allan. I am still a registered Republican, and I was flirting with the idea of going independent. Here's the problem I see with doing that. As much as I would love to see a strong conservative third party, it isn't going to happen. Conservatives need to retake the Republican Party. The moderates and go alongs need to be put in their place.

Mr. Tent Trash "I really do not want to be affiliated with a party that uses words like "diva-ish" to describe people who may or may not be running on their ticket."

We never hear Republicans use words like that. Democrats are famous for using kindergarten language against people they don't like. They must have a maturity problem. I've been called names by liberal adults that take me back to when I was in the 1st grade. The classic childish name to date used by kooky dems has to be the name they call Sarah Palin "Caribou Barbie".

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Sculate said...

HA HA HA. Why don't you just cut to the chase and push for a Limbaugh-Beck 2012 ticket!!! Hannity could be Secretary of State!! O'Reilly could be Chief of Staff!!

Palin could be nominated for the Supreme Court!!!!

Which brings me to another point. FOX News IS "mainstream" media. Rush Limbaugh, with his millions of listeners is "mainstream." Glenn Beck, he of Fox News, and formerly of CNN, is very "mainstream." Hell, he was a former morning zoo DJ!!! There's nothing more mainstream than that!

So, yes, Sarah Palin has gotten very positive treatment from portions of the "mainstream media."

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home