Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lou Dobbs calls it quits at CNN effective immediately!

It appears that Lou Dobbs has had enough of working for a network that is anything but "the most trusted name in news". CNN is a third rate cable "news" network. Lou Dobbs abruptly resigning is big news. Actually it's almost on the same level as if Fox News lost one of it's top teir talents such as Bill O'Reily or Sean Hannity. I believe Dobbs would be a perfect fit on the Fox Business Network. This comment by Dobbs will have many people speculating for weeks to come.

Lou Dobbs "Some leaders in the media, politics and business have been urging me to go beyond my role here at CNN and engage in constructive problem-solving."

Could Dobbs be considering a run for political office? For him to want out of his contract two years early and with no apparent reason why, speculation is going to be running wild. I wish Lou well in whatever he decides to do going forward. At least he no longer has to associate himself with a third rate, last place, far left organization that pretends it's a cable news outlet and the "most trusted name in news".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Quartermain said...

I always thought that CNN and Fox should trade Lou Dobbs with Geritol Riviera...

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes cnn is or was a lot better than dutch news
ive seen lou ones or twice i wish him all the best

don t forget my name

alberto

2:19 PM  
Anonymous lormarie said...

He wasn't PC enough for CNN. I wonder if he was forced out.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I believe the man got a better offer. If he was forced out that proves that the decision makers at CNN are more inane than I first thought. I cannot wait to find out where he ends up. I think I heard that he had a radio program. I do not have cable so I did not get a chance to watch him often.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home