Saturday, October 23, 2010

Whoever said that Barack Obama wasn't entertaining?

I've always wanted to try video editing, so I finally had the time yesterday to put together what I would like to think is a pretty amusing segment on little Barry O and the state of the country. I doubt his supporters will find much humor in this. It doesn't matter though, because I had fun putting this together. To those of you who aren't apart of the Obama cult, give me your feedback, and let me know what you think. Enjoy


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Obama is entertaining. It's entertaining how the man can lie to us all and he's miffed that anyone dares to call him out on his falsehoods.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good first Go Tyrone! AS I was watching Obama stumble around in that video I thought of Joe Biden saying just how articulate Obama is...

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say in response to your video...."Shove it!"

11:11 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

lol

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good video
i think i saw a actor who did t have his prodicer with him as he try to stumble trough

shovel ready jobs
shovel this fake and fraud out of office.

one fellow jew who served for the idf in the 80ts now manny problems handicap.he had same thought
the man can lie to us all

if we get the gongress seats and the house we control this guy

alberto

4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Obama is fairly entertaining when he can be. There's a time and place for everything though.

Check me out and follow me at http://debate-spot.blogspot.com/

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home