Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Chronicles of Palin: The shooter, the targets and the "real" reason liberals are outraged.

I've said this since the first day I posted my first post on this blog. "Liberals always have an ulterior motive behind everything they do". One would have to question why liberals are so desperately hell bent in trying to connect the Arizona shooting to Sarah Palin, when it has been proven that there was no connection. It is so ridiculous, but it also reminds me of when liberals tried to blame Sarah for her daughter Bristol getting pregnant. I still have to laugh at that one. As I said, if you know how liberals think and plot, you can easily figure out their real motives. Liberals claim they want Palin to run, but they always contradict themselves by doing everything humanly possible to make it impossible for her to run for president. Rule #1, never believe what a liberal says as being the truth, believe the opposite instead. It's tasteless that these people would use such a tragedy to go after Palin, but I know the reason why. Nobody has brought up what I am about to say. It's odd, because the reason is as big as day and makes complete sense. This sudden target "controversy" of Palin by liberals all has to do with February 6th, 2011. If you all haven't noticed. Sarah Palin won't be doing a second season of her hit show "Sarah Palin's Alaska". The Learning Channel wanted a second season from her, and Palin claimed she liked doing the show. With that said, why wouldn't she do a second season then? It's obvious the reason why. Liberals, political party bosses in both parties know why, and the media knows why. February 6th is the beginning of the year countdown to the "2012 Iowa Caucus". This is the time potential GOP candidates are setting up exploratory committees to test the water or fund raising for a primary run.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tyrone, this latest tragedy must be a first for liberals; So far, not one of them has even made an attempt to say "BUSH DID IT"!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

I guess liberals are trying to make Palin their substitution for Bush. They tried to make Rush the new Bush, but it didn't work out very well for them. Bush never fought back, limbaugh did. lol Liberals will never admit it, but they miss bush. They have no outlet in which to channel their hate.

12:13 AM  
Blogger John B. Hefmier said...

Jim Geraghty, over at National Review Online, did a great job researching and finding a number of articles that had "blood libel" mentioned. One article caught my attention, and it was published in November of 2009, and dealt with the Ft. Hood Massacre. A person interviewed in the article accused Sarah Palin of "blood libeling". Where was the outrage then, when she was accused of such??? I heard a deafening silence.

3:59 AM  
Blogger John B. Hefmier said...

Here is a link to the 2 articles that I mentioned in my previous comment:

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/256955/term-blood-libel-more-common-you-might-think

The 2009 article is here:

http://www.infocusnews.net/content/view/44244/135/

4:01 AM  
Blogger arlenearmy said...

I didn't know that. I knew it was getting close. Thanks for informing of the date. I will spread the word tomorrow naming your blog.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound like a paraniod dilusional schizophrenic. Um yeah I think that about sums up my opinon of your blog. :)

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turing the Arizona shooting tragedy into a political rally and a call for censorship of talk radio is despicable and low.

I've listened to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity for some time and they've never incited violence against leftards.

Most of the vicious slander against Sarah Palin gives the left no credibility in my book.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home