Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm cutting liberals and Obama a break for eight days starting tomorrow.

I am going on a cruise to the Caribbean. I've been planing this trip for eight months, and I'm looking forward to getting the hell out of Baltimore! Just to let you all know, if you post a comment, I won't be able to publish it until I get back on the 27th, which will be just in time for me to fire up my CHARCOAL grill for Memorial Day Weekend. Tell me life isn't good, lol. Royal Caribbean has Internet cafes on their ship, but they charge eight five cents a MINUTE, so unless I hear news in the middle of the Caribbean Sea that Obama resigned as president, I won't be posting anything until I get back. I've had a hard time sleeping the last few nights. I guess it must be because of the trip. I don't know why exactly my mind is stressing, I mean what can possibly go wrong?



See you all when I get back. I will be bringing back video and lots of pictures! :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe Conservative said...

Have a GREAT time!

4:16 PM  
Blogger John B. Hefmier said...

Bon voyage!! Have a great time.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Thanks. Have fun kicking around some liberals while I am gone. Kick a few for me. :-)

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Liz said...

Have funt! We will be waiting for you to get back.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home