Monday, August 25, 2008

Is Joe Biden suppose to be Obama's vision of "change" in Washington?

8-25-2008

Of all the candidates that were available for Barack Obama to choose as his running mate for Vice President, he ended up selecting a man who has been in the senate for 35 years. This seriously does not compute.Obama for the last 19 months has been going around the country and even overseas talking about how Washington DC is broken and that he was the change that was needed. He dragged around the RINO Republican Chuck Hagel to give the illusion that he could work with Republicans. The Obama cult received their long awaited text messages at 3am on Saturday morning. As with any stagged and over dramatic event relating to Obama and liberals in general, the 3am time selection was suppose to represent Obama's response to HIlary's ad a few months ago that he wasn't ready to lead or make the critical decisions on a moment's notice. The decision to pick a Vice Presidental running mate and the decision to answer the red phone are two completely unrelated issues. I can't for the life of me figure out why BIden was the choice. Maybe Obama needs to be reminded on a daily basis by BIden how articulate and clean he is for an African American male. I can only imagine what the response by the NAACP and the media would have been if a Republican or conservative would have made that exact same comment about Obama. People inside the beltway have been talking about how Obama's selection of BIden brings "experience" to the ticket. I always thought that the person at the top of a Presidential ticket is the one who is suppose to have the most experience. In this case BIden has three and a half decades of experience as a U.S Senator and Obama hasn't even finished his forth year. Let me put it another way. Biden has served almost six terms and Obama has served little over half of his initial first term in the Senate. If the phone does ring at 3am, will Obama deal with the call or will he have to consult with Biden on what to do first? Biden said himself that the White House isn't a position for on the job training during the Democrat Primary debates. So if people are to take Biden as a man who tells the truth, what he said about Obama just a few months ago should be considered true. This is what Obama's Vice Presidential candidate Joe BIden said about John McCain and Obama



Maybe the reason Biden agreed to run with Obama as a VP is, because BIden doesn't want Obama to screw up the country due to Obama's inexperience. So is the pick of BIden "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN" or is it "JUST WORDS, JUST SPEECHES". On the other hand, Joe BIden should be honored to have been chosen by Obama. It goes to show that Joe BIden isn't just a "typical white person". Ask Obama on that one.

Oh yeah, this is just some food for thought. Biden only received 8,000 votes during the Democrat Primary and is now Obama's running mate. Hillary Clinton received over 18 million votes and wasn't even considered.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

I cracked up when I saw Biden as his choice. I thought to myself, How can he with a straight face pick someone that has been in DC for 36 years contributing to the problems in DC and claim change in the same breath?'

Oh well. I decided not to watch any of the Democratic convention unless i hear about Dems raising hell about Hilary. I signed up for Twitter to get texts from my local conservative radio station. I already heard about a Code Pink protest. If I get one about the PUMA people I will start watching it. Otherwise I will skip the madness.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Hey pamela. One of the local talk show hosts is at the convention. His name is Les Konsolving. Well tonight a local Obama koolaid drinking seminar callar called his show. Get this, He said with Obama picking Biden Obama's slogan should now read "Change you can experience". The poor fool actually thinks that Biden is a plus to his ticket. I swear pamela, the Obama cultist remind me so much of the mutants in the movie "I am legend". Their brain matter is gone. I didn't watcH the convention eithier. I can find better amusement watching infomericals at 3am lol.
I bet the DNC hand wrote Michelle's speech and told her no to stray from it. The Hillary group PUMA is there, I heard them on Hannity's show this evening. I really don't think most of Hillary's supporters are going to come together with Obama supporters and sing kumbaya and hold hands just because Hillary asks them to do it. They know that she has to do it but she really doesn't want to do it.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I was going to say 'I have heard all' but I am afraid that I will see and hear more foolishness with the Obama supporters.

I just found out that one of my black Republican friends is going to vote for Obama because 'his heritage is very important'. I have not responded to him. I expect Democrats to support his policies but not Republicans. It just seems like they will have lost all credibility if they support someone that has policies contrary to the party platform. At least Michael Steele has not changed his core values.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

pamela"I was going to say 'I have heard all' but I am afraid that I will see and hear more foolishness with the Obama supporters."

The Obama cult remind me of the zombies in the Return of the Living Dead series pameala. Instead of the zombies mindlessly roaming around chanting "brains", this poor souls are mindless roaming around chanting "change". I wish I knew what challenges the thinking of a liberal, we both know they have a mental blocker when facing the truth.

pamela"I just found out that one of my black Republican friends is going to vote for Obama because 'his heritage is very important'. I have not responded to him. I expect Democrats to support his policies but not Republicans. It just seems like they will have lost all credibility if they support someone that has policies contrary to the party platform. At least Michael Steele has not changed his core values."

I respect Michael Steele for standing up for his core beliefs pamela. Black Republicans that will pull the lever for Obama might as well just change their party registration, because Obama stands for everything that the Republican Party is against. It will be the height of pure hypocrisy for a black republican to criticize Obama after they willingly voted for him. My respect for Armstrong Williams and JC Watts right now is on life support at best. As for the heritage aspect, who's heritage? Obama is an American of first generation Kenyan descent. Obama doesn't have one drop of descendant slave's blood in him. Obama can't without looking stupid talk about any topic remotely associated with slavery in the United States or even the Civil Right's movement since he wasn't born until 1961.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I rarely contribute to political campaigns. I was reared in PG County. When I heard about Michael Steele I was stunned that he was the Lt. Governor. I just did not know there were any Republicans in MD as I'm sure you can understand. ANY BLACK PERSON that will stand up in that part of the country for conservative principles I will keep tabs on. I expect more of that here in OK where I have lived for quite a while. When I heard that he was running for the Senate I sent him my first political contribution ever. I hope the man runs again. He makes sense to me. He is also clean cut or else you would have heard trash about him years ago. He was in OKC last week. I forget the name of the organization he is in charge of but they are reaching out to the younger conservatives to get them ready for the decades to come. He was interviewed on KFAQ, our local conservative talk show station here in Tulsa.

I really lost respect for my friend I referred to earlier. However at least he came out and said that he was voting for him because he was black. We were not close friends but I have known him for maybe 30 years. We were friends in college. He moved to VA or MD not long after he graduated in 1983 and got involved in the Republican political scene there. At one point he was looking at the Republicans during this election cycle. I don't know when he changed but when I got a link to an article about him I was shocked speechless. I will be interested to see how he maneuvers starting 11/05. Maybe he will have come to his senses by then. More and more I think being around Washington DC makes people really stupid.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home