Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Clueless, racist, intolerant liberals attack actress Stacey Dash for supporting Mitt Romney.










Over the past 48 hours, some progressives many of them black have really been acting vicious, racist, bigoted and intolerant towards a black woman for her merely having a point of view that they don't accept and supporting a candidate for president they do not like. Now you may be thinking that's impossible, progressives are about diversity, tolerance, compassion, harmony, rainbows and puppies and such, right? Well that isn't the case and never was. They do not tolerate any racial minority not marching in tune to their ideology and supporting their democratic candidate. I've encountered my fair share of liberals who have attacked me for my combination of my skin color combined with my political views for almost twelve years now. It's been so long now, I've gotten use to it. I know how the game is played. Even though it's nothing to me, I still feel angry when liberals racially attack minorities for expressing their views that liberals don't like. Take Stacey Dash for example. Stacy Dash is a black actress who is known for co starring opposite Alicia Silverstone in the 1995 hit movie Clueless as well as appearing in many other movies and television shows.  Stacey tweeted two days ago that she is supporting Mitt Romney for President. I think that's cool, but I didn't find out about her personal endorsement of Romney just because she did it, I found out because of the news stories of liberals racially beating the hell out of her on twitter for doing so. Some have actually told Stacey to "kill herself", so much for liberals and the "new tone for civility". What is it with the left? One moron referred to her as a "house negro". How exactly is Stacey Dash as "house negro" for supporting Romney? I have always been bewildered by the left and their use or racial slavery terminology to describe blacks who don't see things as they do. When you have 90 to 95% of registered black voters all voting as one monolithic thinking block for one political party, it just shows that Stacey Dash is far from being a house negro. At the very least she is a free thinker which is the opposite of monolithic group think. All liberals/progressives don't act the way a certain percentage of black and white liberals do towards minorities who are conservative or are republicans. So I am not going to to use a broad brush. Matter of fact, I will give Piers Morgan who is left leaning props for being just as outraged and disgusted by the acts of other liberals toward Stacey. Stacey was on Morgan's show the other night talking about her support for Romney and the progressive Democrat racial hate mob attacks on her via twitter. h/t Newsbusters.



There you have it. Stacey is not a kook nor an extremist. She is merely a woman who embraces the constitution, loves her country and believes that Mitt Romney would be a better president then Obama. What she tweeted didn't deserve the response she received by those who claim to hold the mantel for tolerance, compassion and diversity. Yesterday, Vice Presidential nominee Paul Ryan contacted Stacey and thanked her for her support of the ticket. Stacey is an intelligent woman. I'm not just saying that because, she's voting for Romney, but that does show intelligence in it's own right. She said something on Morgan's show that represents what true diversity is suppose to be about. She basically echoed Martin Luther King by saying "I chose Romney not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character". Many blacks did vote for Obama, because he is black or half black or whatever, and they are going to vote again for Obama for the same reason. The state of this country and more importantly it's future is far more important then electing a person to run it just because he is black. That's the mature way of thinking, but others don't see it that way obviously. I wasn't going to let this simply go without going into detail just how phony the left is when it comes to tolerance and compassion and embracing racial diversity.





12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Stacey Dash, I was too voted for Obama and was excited about he becoming the first black President of the United States.
http://www.youtube.comwatch?v=8YCvGggLDr0

So, after 4 years in office, I too am disappointed with Obama's performance and planning on voting for Mitt Romney.

The only difference between Dash and myself is that I'm a Caucasian. I've experienced the same thing with Dash; I was told I was being racist, biased, etc. So, if they did not vote for Romney, why does it not make them racist?

When I ask a black person why they are voting for Obama, majority of the time they say that they voted for him because he is black. I told them that they should not vote for someone based on their skin color, they should look at the account of their character. When I remind any of them about the high unemployment rate among black Americans, they get defensive and say that they do already have a job. What about the other person of their peers? Again they get defensive.

One tweet I thought was ironic when one called her an "unemployed actress" and the highest unemployment rate is among black Americans. Tyrone, I think I know why it's called "Twitter", because "twits" would post such hateful messages like these.

-Big Popemreat 36


10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Romney/Ryan camp called her up and offer her support. So, where was Obama to tell the public to stop harassing her?

Like Deneen Borelli, a black conservative, she too had a lot hate mail and death threats from the black community. She called and wrote to the NAACP about these harassment and presented the evidence, and they totally ignored her.

What about the Southern Poverty Law Center? Not only do they monitor hate groups and hate activities, but they take a stand against hate messages. So, where do they stand on this? They have their own interpretation to what hate is and how it applies.

-Big Pop

10:29 PM  
Blogger Tamra said...

I'd love to see you talk this exact way in front of a bunch of closed minded liberals!! You are delightfully politically correct about the assumptions that people have of conservative black voters. I am glad you brought up the abortion issue. The liberals have almost single handedly annihilated the black race with its tacid approval of abortion being the preferred form of birth control and is in fact taking the rights of a future black generation away!!!
Thank you for your willingness to be a sound voice of reason in a dark sea tossing rational thought overboard!!!
You are an adored new hero in my book.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Thanks so much for your post! It's so true.. I find that those that cry racism, perpetuate racism.
Every nationality faced racism upon coming to this country.
Thank you for speaking out!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Thanks so much for your post! It's so true.. I find that those that cry racism, perpetuate racism.
Every nationality faced racism upon coming to this country.
Thank you for speaking out!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now the liberals wish death upon the children of those who support Romney:

Bus Driver Tells 12 Year-Old He Should Have Been Aborted Because of Romney Yard Sign

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Barry said...

I have to agree with you on the whole issue of bigotry. Even as a white American that works in the arts I occasionally hear that I am a bigot and traitor simply because of my conservative political views.

I have seen and I have heard that black Americans with conservative political views are attacked by those with the liberal mindset and it's sickening. Though I don't have to deal with it on such a grand scale it is often assumed by many that my conservative views make me a traitor to the art community.

Many people with a liberal agenda feel that women, blacks, gays and lesbians, and artist are required to be liberal as well. As a citizen of this country is for me to choose and not have people choose for me. I agree with you wholeheartedly and that I would rather not be a lemming, cattle, were sheep.

Thank you for this excellent post,

Barry

4:14 PM  
Blogger p. anthony allen said...

Racist Conservatives show their support for Mitt Romney at his rally by wearing their 'Put the White Back in the White House' Tea-Party shirts.

It appears that most people in attendance at the Romney rally had no qualms with statement proudly displayed on the Romney supporters T(ea)-shirt. A Romney spokesperson also issued the tepid, canned and practiced, conservative GOP statement that the shirt was, “reprehensible and has no place in this election.”

3:02 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

p allen "Racist Conservatives show their support for Mitt Romney at his rally by wearing their 'Put the White Back in the White House' Tea-Party shirts.

It appears that most people in attendance at the Romney rally had no qualms with statement proudly displayed on the Romney supporters T(ea)-shirt. A Romney spokesperson also issued the tepid, canned and practiced, conservative GOP statement that the shirt was, “reprehensible and has no place in this election.”"

How is that anymore racist then blacks wearing tshirts with Obama and Dr King side by side saying "A Dream realized?\" or rapper Ludicris saying "Lets paint the white house black" back in 2008 or at the Democrat convention with buttons being sold saying "Once you vote black you'll never go back"? To me, they are all the same. I don't agree with any of it from either side. I have a story from the AP that came out I am going to post in it's entirety, that you may find of interest allen about was race the main factor in blacks support for Obama.

Big Popermeat 36"
The only difference between Dash and myself is that I'm a Caucasian. I've experienced the same thing with Dash; I was told I was being racist, biased, etc. So, if they did not vote for Romney, why does it not make them racist?"

It' almost the equivalent of voter intimidation based on race. That couldn't give you a reason to vote for Obama based on policy. All they could say is that you as a white guy better vote for Obama OR ELSE we will call you racist. The truth be told is that even if you voted for Obama, you would still be considered a racist. Stacey Dash voted for Obama in 2008, but that didn't matter to the left four years later. They will always hold that racial extortion tactic close to the their chest and use it whenever deemed necessary.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Barry "
Many people with a liberal agenda feel that women, blacks, gays and lesbians, and artist are required to be liberal as well. As a citizen of this country is for me to choose and not have people choose for me. I agree with you wholeheartedly and that I would rather not be a lemming, cattle, were sheep. "

To the modern day liberal, women and minorities have to either assimilate to their acceptance or be ostracized and attacked. You're right, all must be as one mind just like the borg, and individual thought will not be tolerated.

Beth "Thanks so much for your post! It's so true.. I find that those that cry racism, perpetuate racism.
Every nationality faced racism upon coming to this country.
Thank you for speaking out!"

Thank you Beth. If people listened to progressives, they would come away with the impression that blacks were the only people discriminated against in America. Jews, the Irish, Italian, Japanese Americans all down the line faced problems due to ethnicity at one point or another. The slave trade is still alive to this day in Africa, women are being trafficked in the sex slave trade etc.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so f'n tired of hearing that people are racist because they don't like Obama or disagree with him or for any other reason that people are called racist just because they have a different viewpoint. Sometimes I feel like we should take the power away from these people that throw this accusation at us and we should all just say "FINE...then - We're all Just Racist". All of us; All the black Conservatives and all the White Conservatives, the Hispanic and Asian, etc. conservatives; We're all Racists, so what the hell are you gonna say about it now? It doesn't matter whether we're racists or not because they have convinced themselves that we are and it seems like they're doing their damndest to convince us that we are. And guess what? We're all getting f'n tired of it. Seems that we spend all this time and energy defending ourselves against their false claims that are just put on us to make us be defensive and back down and I'm so over it. I have loved black individuals and I have totally disliked black individuals ( I have had a black son-in-law) but the love or the dislike has never been because of the friggin color of their skin. The way that I look at it is that GOD decided who was going to have what color skin in this lifetime and there are nasty, mean,horrible, selfish, people in all skin colors. Just like beautiful, helpful, loving and giving people come in all skin colors. I also beleive that we have lived many previous lives and that in the course of our lifetimes on this earth each of us have lived as blacks, whites, asians, and both sexes. I also beleive that we have each lived in different parts of the world and have experienced different stations in life. I know that I am not a mean person towards anyone regardless of who they are or what color they are. If I don't like you it's because of your personality and the content of your character period. There are plenty of white people that I haven't connected with in my life and no one would ever think anything of it having to do with the color of their hair or would say "You just don't like FAT people". I hear about all these racists that people talk about and I'm sure they are out there because people say they experience them but I just haven't seen it or heard about it first hand from any black person that I have ever known personally. Racism is hurtful and sad and it happens in and by all races but I beleive that the majority of us are loving people just trying to figure this life out and make and keep connections with each other while all the time knowing that at some point this life will end. I wish they would just knock this racist stuff off. It's really dividing us after so many years of what seemed to be peaceful living. It's gotten worse in the last 4 years and it's really really sad.

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always get right to the heart of the subject. I like that, too much BS from the biased media. Keep up the good work.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home