Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'M BACK!!!

I got back in midday yesterday. I was so busy unpacking, I didn't have time to sit down. First off, the cruise was AWESOME!!! The Enchantment of the Seas is a very nice ship. I've never met more friendly and gracious people then the crew members aboard the ship. I have some stories to tell about my trip. As much as I didn't want it to end, it's great to be back. I wasn't out of the political loop while at seas either. Royal Caribbean has Fox News on their channel selection. For those who are silly enough to dispute trickle down economics, I have a story from my cruise while I was in Labadee Haiti that will more then validate trick down economics as it pertains to real life and it's benefits. Speaking of Labadee, here's me in a kayak surrounded by the tour guide and others. I'm in the black shirt on the right in the green kayak.




















Here's me again. Kayaking is fun, but it will make your arms soar when you wake up the next morning. I actually was late getting to the meeting place. The guide was going over all the safety stuff before I got there. As long as I was wearing my life vest, I was good to go.



This is a close up picture the assistant to the guide took of us. I'm all the way on the right side. You can see the ship in the background.



I have more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home