Saturday, February 14, 2009

A song dedicated to the mental instability of liberalism in America.

If I had to sit down and think of a song describing liberalism, this is how it would sound. I wish liberals would move to Canada or Mexico. Then they can have all the "free health care" they can handle. This song won't win a Grammy Award, because liberals infest the music industry. It does win an award for illustrating how tens of millions of normal, rational, patriotic people feel about the liberalism in this country.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great job you did here. I love this blog and I'll be back often

1:48 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I could not stop laughing at this. Have mercy.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

I Care About America "What a great job you did here. I love this blog and I'll be back often"

I appreciate the kind words America, you are more then welcome here anytime.


Pamela "I could not stop laughing at this. Have mercy."

I finally set up the video I promised Friday. The video I did will have you on the floor.lol

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn I really wish those crazy Liberals did move to Canada like they swore they would if Bush won again(of course that was a few years back) Liberals don't make due with their promises much like their political leaders!

I love that song! Those Liberals are crazy that is without a doubt true!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home