Friday, June 26, 2009

Obama admites Americans will pay more for energy if his cap and tax bill is passed and signed into law.

The Obama nation doesn't want to see the writing that is currently on the wall. If they want to remain blind and in the dark, I have no problem with that. For some people ignorance is bliss. It is a different story for the rest of us. The people that have never joined the "yes we can" societal cult know more about Barack Hussein Obama then his loyal zombies that worship the ground he walks on. Obama said last year that he wasn't going to raise taxes on people that made over $250k a year. Is it safe to say that increased energy prices act as a "tax" to the American people? I would say it does. If people are spending more money on energy and less in the economy, is the economy going to "grow" or "contract"? I can't make up or manipulate common sense. Liberals don't get it. This is why I've said over and over that Obama "doesn't care about fixing the economy", he never did. It was never apart of his plan. The economy started to slow down last year, when energy prices started to go through the roof. If that being said, I want you all to listen to Barack Obama "IN HIS OWN WORDS". This is Obama talking about the impact of the passing of a "cap and trade" bill will have on the average citizen's energy rates. Obama would look like a deer caught in the headlights of an approaching car at high speed if he was asked this question. How is it in the "best interest" of Americans and the economy to pay a lot more for energy?

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

To answer your question, it IS NOT in the best interest of Americans to pay more for energy and it is going to kill our economy and competitiveness in the global economy. Just wait.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Chilerkle said...

Man I just wanna throw a rotten tomato at Obama and believe me I would if I could get away with it!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous allyHM said...

Chilerkle,

Dude, if you throw a tomato at Pres. Obama, you'll be labeled a racist. Oh, and get in line, I'm first.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Quartermain said...

First I thought him and his wife were racist against whites, now I'm beginning to believe they're misanthropes.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Chilerkle said...

@ allyHM actually I'll be labeled a sellout because I'm black!
Thank you for your concern allyHM!
I'm tired of Obama and his marxist B.S. !

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Jason Bradley said...

I really want the Tax & Cap 8 to be voted out in 2010.

If the Senate passes the bill... I'm just going to check myself into the emergency room lol

Jason
ExcellenceInAmerica.com

Here's a video dedicated to the Tax & Cap 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSkT7ls2YGw

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home